No, it’s not just witchful thinking: Halloween is just around the corner. Here are 100 Halloween email subject lines to use in your spooktacular marketing campaigns.
This spooky holiday is always a big one for shoppers. Still, Halloween 2023 is expected to be record-breaking in terms of spending and the number of people celebrating.
The National Retail Federation found that per-person spending for the holiday last year was expected to reach over $100. And studies predict that Americans spend around $10.6 billion on Halloween.
To engage subscribers and drive sales during this spooktacular holiday, your Halloween email marketing will need to be on point. Here are 100 Halloween email subject lines to help you get started.
- General Halloween Email Subject Lines
- Halloween Sales Email Subject Lines
- Halloween Emoji Email Subject Lines
- Last Chance Halloween Email Subject Lines
General Halloween email subject lines
Nothing says “Happy Halloween!” more than a Halloween pun, joke, or greeting. This Halloween, get creative in your email subject lines to both drive conversions and delight your audience.
Here are a few general Halloween email subject lines to inspire your campaigns:
- Shop the boo-tique! – Modcloth
- Is Fortnum’s haunted? – Fortnum & Mason
- Have a Fang-tastic Halloween – MeUndies
- Need to calm a sugar high? – MeUndies
- The treats still keep coming! – Rogue + Wolf
- Don’t let Halloween sneak up on you! – Modcloth
- Halloween beauty to fright and delight – Sephora Beauty Insider
- Beware of these bewitching accessories… – Accessorize
- No tricks, only treats this Halloween! USA online store coming soon! – Cotton On
- Be “Boo-tiful” this Halloween! Shop now on WeiEast.com! All treats, no tricks!
- Be the Ring Leader this Halloween! – wet n wild
- What are we going as tonight? – Velour Lashes
- You are cordially uninvited to the Halloween party – Fenty Beauty
- Trick-Or-Treat Yourself – Paravel
- In the spirit of Halloween. – Rothy’s
- 3 Scary-Good Bags To Buy Now – Coach
- Trick and/or Treat? – COMRAD
- Try Halloween Drinks So Good You’ll Scream! – Jack Daniel’s
- Planning a Halloween cat eye? – Bare Minerals
- This mug is to die for – Death Wish Coffee
- Cone Coins are the upgrade your trick-or-treat needs – Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams
- Necessities for the chilly nights ahead – Magnolia Market
- This monster won’t eat you! – Noe Valley Bakery
- You deserve a treat, too. – Teavana
- Get Your Halloween Treats Before They Vanish – Swiss Colony
- Deliciously Spooky Halloween Recipes – BHG
- Trick or Treating on an Empty Stomach? Now THAT’S scary! – Papa Murphy’s
- Satisfy Your Little Monsters with a Jack-o-Lantern Pizza. – Papa Murphy’s
- From Our Ghouls to Yours – Sugarfina
- Halloween is coming… shop now for terrifying treats – Fortnum & Mason
- Get the party started with Domino’s – Domino’s Pizza
- This is not a trick… – Annie Selke
- October is Here! 👻 See these Spooky Savings for Halloween. – Old Time Pottery
- You can still be a unicorn! – Etsy
- Spooktacular DIY inspiration – Etsy
- Are You Ready To Get Spooky? – Etsy
- Put Some Boo in Your Next Book Order – Chronicle Books
- Autumn Activities Ahead! – Groupon
- Get In The Halloween State Of Mind – SiriusXM
- Arrrre You Going to Be a Pirate This Halloween? – Yandy Costumes
- Party at Topgolf this Halloween – Topgolf
- The best treat of Halloween – Motel 6
- Get in the Halloween spirit on MasterClass! – MasterClass
- 5 ways your house might be haunting you – Zillow
- Trick or treat! Try a spooky stay – AirBnB
- Le freak? C’est chic! – WeTransfer
- Monster mash potatoes, mummy dumplings and more – Pinterest
- One Part Spook, Two Parts Spice – Zillow
- Witch, Please…
Further reading: Writing Fantastic Email Subject Lines
Halloween sales email subject lines
This October, entice your customers with Halloween sales. Capture the spooky holiday spend with eye-catching email subject lines that promise Halloween savings, deals, special offers, and more.
- BOO! Get 20% off everything! 👻 – Topshop
- Scary savings! 20-50% off Monster Sale, Doorbusters & more – JC Penney
- Halloween Savings Without the Scare. – KSL Deals
- Scary-Good Deals. Creep it real. – Rue La La
- Enter, if you dare, to see your mystery sale. – Home Chef
- Wickedly delicious Halloween treats + same day delivery just £3.95 – Hotel Chocolate
- 15% Off All Ghoulish Goodies – Cadbury
- We’re soo pump(kin)ed about this free gift – DavidsTea
- We Wouldn’t Trick You – Here’s an Early Treat – Cooking.com
- Scary Savings – Tucanos Brazilian Grill
- Screaming deals on Halloween snacks and decor + free shipping. – World Market
- A frightfully good offer – up to 50% off Halloween – Yellowmoon
- Got a Kid in a Costume? Get a Free 8×10 Sheet with your Session! – Camera Shy
- Check Out These Bone Chilling Discounts! – PetFlow
- Fall into these sweet new features – Vimeo
- Unearth Big Halloween Savings – Care.com
- Scary-good games from Google Play + latch onto Disclosure’s latest album for 99 cents.
- Get spooky with Canva this Halloween [new templates]
- A Halloween surprise: 101 free prints. 3 days only – Shutterfly
- Don’t get spooked! We just want to offer you $5! – Fiverr
- Halloween Hijinks – 20% Off Everything!
- Halloween is Near and the Deals are here!
- Free shipping – just for boo!
Try Brevo’s AI subject line Assistant
Thinking of subject lines for your next campaign? Use Brevo’s AI assistant to turn your ideas into fresh phrases that will stand out in the inbox. Available in our Email editor, learn more here.
Halloween emoji email subject lines
Use emojis in your Halloween email subject lines. Emojis in email subject lines not only help your campaign stand out in a crowded inbox — they’re also perfect for this fun and spooky holiday!
- 💋 Get Vamped Up for Halloween! 🧛🏻♀️ – Memebox
- 🎃 This is Halloween 🎃 – Wanderer Bracelets
- Make this Halloween Boo-tiful with KAY 💎👻 – Kay Jewelers
- Don’t get ghosted 👻 LAST DAY to grab 15% Off Hair Extensions – Bellami Hair
- Kawaii Halloween! No Tricks… Only Treats! 🎃😍 – Blippo Kawaii Shop
- Down to Clown🤡? Get this spook-tacular Halloween look! – MAC Cosmetics
- 💖 A SWEET fix for the Sunday Scaries – Sugarfina
- What? Halloween already? 🎃 – 365Games
- Halloween Masks are Here! 🎃 Protect Your Ghoul Gang 👻 – Case-Mate
- 👻 Pre Halloween 2 day flash sale! 🎃😬 – Karity
- Halloween costume = Free tea 👻 – DavidsTea
- 🎃 👻 🥗 No tricks! Only treats! Enjoy DOUBLE points on all purchases today – SaladWorks
- ⚡ Halloween Flash Sale ⚡ We’ve Switched Up Your Coupon! Get $30 off Now! – Overstock
Last chance Halloween email subject lines
Few things are scarier than missing out on a holiday special — especially when it comes to Halloween deals. Add a sense of urgency to your Halloween email marketing campaigns with these last-chance Halloween subject lines.
- Happy Halloween! 15% off ends today! – LARQ
- Last Chance: 35% Off Halloween Prints – MeUndies
- Halloween Sale ends today! – Waves Audio
- Beware: Halloween Sale Ends Today – Maniology
- Final Haunt! Up to 30% off Spooktacular Deals – Monoprice
- The Afterlife of Our Sale is Approaching! – Sanshee
- Our 20% off Halloween sale is about to ghost on you. Don’t miss out. – Redbubble
- Ends Today! 20% Off Kids For The Spooky Season – Hunter Boot
- Halloween Treats: Disappearing in 6 Hrs 🕧 – Angara
- Our Halloween designs are quickly vanishing 👻 – Lovepop
- No Tricks, only hours left to get this treat! – Weight Watchers
- You’ve Got 2 More Days To Treat Yo Self – Road Runner Sports
- Last chance: It’s Time For Half Price Halloween – Busuu
- Boo-tiful offers ending soon!
- Don’t be haunted by bargains you missed!
Get more out of your Halloween email subject lines
The best Halloween email marketing campaigns are bursting with puns and fun. Use these Halloween subject lines to launch your spookiest newsletters this fall!
Looking for more inspiration for your Halloween email campaign? With Brevo, it’s easy to design beautiful holiday newsletters your subscribers will love.
Launch your Halloween email marketing campaign with Brevo
Get started sending email campaigns with Brevo. Free plan includes core email marketing features, unlimited contacts, 300 emails/day, and over 40 email templates.