Free SMTP server
Send 300 free emails a day.
Perfect for bulk email, transactional messages and testing.
Award-winning free SMTP server
SMTP server free for 300 emails a day
SMTP on free plan
Try SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) on our forever free plan with a sending limit of 300 emails per day.
Pay for emails only
Pricing is based on the number of emails you want to send monthly. Always unlimited subscribers.
SMTP for testing
Configure a SMTP server for testing for free with Brevo. No credit card, no commitment. Cancel anytime.
Send bulk email
- Specially configured SMTP servers support high-volume email sending with great scalability
- Brevo is an SMTP service provider built on reliable infrastructure
- We send millions of emails for our clients every day
- Closely monitored shared IPs
- A team of experienced email deliverability experts
- Rigorous validation process to keep spammers out
Rapid email delivery
- 50% of emails delivered within 1 second
- 99.98% of SMTP emails delivered in under 20 seconds
Trusted sender reputation
Send confidently with No credit card. No commitment.
Brevo’s SMTP server
Free SMTP server capabilities
Customized transactional emails at scale to boost your branding. Dynamic content (merge tags) available on SMTP.
Free SMTP plugins
Connect the transactional email API quick and easy with ready plugins for WordPress and ecommerce platforms.
SMTP & Marketing
Send transactional emails and marketing campaigns from one place. Marketing Platform plans cover both.
Send transactional emails
For developers too
Send emails from other apps and websites
- Ready-made workflows and templates
- Multi-channel workflows for email & SMS
- Emails triggered by link clicks and visits to your WordPress site or other third party app
Analyze email delivery and engagement
- Real-time delivery rates and performance metrics
- Clear, easy to digest data for rapid analysis
- Custom webhooks for instant updates however you want to receive them
Protect your sender reputation
- Hard-bounce pooling to avoid sending any more emails to hard bounce contacts (automatic unsubscribe)
- Dedicated IPs available for high-volume senders on paid plans
- Split transactional and promotional emails into different streams (by sender and IP address)
- Domain name authentication (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC) to validate your sender signature